Saturday, May 7, 2011

pao de queijo

I have been reading The Little Teochew over the past week or so, going through posts made over the past two years whenever I have time to surf. It's reminded me of how long it's been since I've baked anything! For a while, I was baking something every week or so. Then I must have hit a rut because I stopped. And then I started sewing, so no more time to bake!

But I have been inspired! I am itching to bake again. I started with this recipe because it is extremely easy, and the end result was super yummy. I read elsewhere that you can do up the batter and store in the fridge for up to a week, which was even better since I could then blend everything up the night before, and then just bake in the morning for breakfast. This is the only Brazilian anything I've ever made.


So now the question is: should I make Nigella's old-fashioned chocolate cake, Tan Hsueh Yun's lemon yoghurt cake or my own carrot cake with Jamie Oliver's lime marscapone frosting next?

No comments:

Post a Comment