Sunday, May 15, 2011

kcwc day 5

Emma is quintessentially girly.

As in she loves pink, princesses, twirly skirts, new shoes, ballet and glitter. If she could, she would be in dresses all day, everyday.

She vehemently rejects t-shirts and shorts every single time I suggest them.

Then I discovered that what I needed for her to change her mind was peer pressure! She came back home from school one day actually asking for me to make her shorts because one of her friends in school thought it'd be a good idea for them to coordinate their outfits! *shockers*

Digression: While I am happy that she deigns to wear shorts and pants now, I worry about how easily swayed she is!

So this is her shorts, which aren't shorts because she decided that she wanted them to be mid-calf length. I let her pick out the fabric from what I had in my stash.


Edited to add: The girl has changed her mind! She says she likes the pants but won't wear them, because "shorts are not comfortable". Haiyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment