Thursday, May 5, 2011

outgrown

Of all the kids, Josh is the one who enjoys his food the most. The other kids all went through phases of either being extremely picky with their food, or being simply uninterested in eating. There are, after all, a whole lot of other things to do; eating sometimes can seem like such a waste of time.

Not for Josh though. Even when he was a baby, he ate easily. He used to watch Thomas the train videos during meal times (yes, not the best form). He'd be so glued to the TV that he'd just unquestioningly open his mouth every time a spoonful of porridge appeared in front of it.

All this to say, he loves to eat and so has outgrown quite a few pairs of his shorts. I have been on a mini-mission to sew up some new ones for him. When I was sewing up Noah's pair for his birthday, it was easy enough to do up a pair for Josh. I loved how they turned out.

And I love this picture of Josh. I can't get over how grown up he looks. Most of the photos I have of him are shots of him doing something goofy; this shot below is what he gave me when I said, "Do a handsome face."

Easy Fit lounge shorts in chambray, with front patch pockets that I added

No comments:

Post a Comment